One For The Team CIC are a new Community Interest Company based in Ayrshire but aiming to work throughout Scotland providing support to:-
- Community based organisations, social enterprises and other not for profit organisations to develop projects, assets and facilities and secure funding and other resources to support the regeneration of local areas and meet local needs.
- Young people, the unemployed and other disadvantaged groups to develop their skills, aspirations and employment potential
One For The Team CIC can provide a range of regeneration support services including:
- Assistance to identify local issues, trends and needs and research development opportunities
- Generation of project ideas and options, undertaking feasibility work and networking and sourcing potential partners
- Preparation of project proposals, business plans and associated supporting documents
- Identification of funding opportunities. development of funding plans and preparation of applications
- Provision of support to manage the delivery of projects and services
- Development, deliver and management of personal development, training and employability initiatives
One For The Team CIC aim to:
- Help create new facilities, projects and services including community hubs; enterprise centres; sports, leisure and recreation facilities; environmental and construction initiatives; and employment and training opportunities
- Support organisations to develop capacity and social enterprise potential and to secure capital and revenue funding and other sustainable income streams.
What is Social Enterprise?
The Complete Guide
Social Enterprise Places
Social Enterprise Jobs
Meet the Team
POLICY & CAMPAIGNS