The Scottish Social Enterprise Coalition is delighted to announce that the Scottish Government has now signed off the new Community Jobs Scotland project. Please see relevant documents below and read below before filling in the forms. SCVO are providing the administration for this scheme.
As you may know we have 2,000 jobs to create across 32 Local Authority areas. Our immediate priority is getting jobs that are able to start in August and September. If you are able to create jobs in August or September please complete the Employer Registration Form and return it to email@example.com as soon as possible. The deadline for August and September bids will be 12.00 on Friday 8 July 2011.
Applications will then be checked to ensure organisational eligibility and then they will be assessed in terms of the quality of the job, its community benefit and the contribution it will make to supporting people into sustainable employment.
We have produced a set of Guidance Notes on the Employer Registration Form which detail what information we are looking for. It is important that you read this before completing the form as it contains information that you will need to ensure the form is completed properly.
We have also set up a Community Jobs Scotland Helpline. This will operate from 9.00 – 5.00pm on Monday 27 June – Friday 1 July and then from 9.00 – 5.00pm on Monday 4 July to Friday 8 July. Again please read the Guidance before contacting the Helpline. We have 4 numbers that you can phone.
Moira Cuthbertson 0141 559 5034
Stevan Houldsworth 0141 559 5006
Francis Harkin 0141 559 5026
Brian McNeary 0141 559 5018
You can also e-mail enquires to: firstname.lastname@example.org If you use this e-mail address we should be able to respond to your query quicker as it is a shared e-mail account that a number of the team have access to.
If you are able to provide jobs in August and September you need to do the following:
- Read the Community Jobs Scotland Employer Registration Notes
- Complete the Employer Registration Form
- Complete the Community Jobs Scotland Job Description Template (Section 4 of the Employer Registration Form) – if you are creating more than 1 job please use the Excel Job Description Template as this can be copied
- Complete the SCVO Bank Details Form
- E-mail the Employer Registration Form and Bank Details Form to email@example.com by 12.00 on Friday 8 August
- Read the leaflet on the Money Advice Service provided by Citizen’s Advice Scotland which will be available to all CJS employees
- Print off 2 copies of the Memorandum of Understanding. Sign them both and return them by post to: Community Jobs Scotland, Brunswick House, 51 Wilson Street, Glasgow, G1 1UZ
Documents to download
Employer Registration Guidance Notes
Employer Registration Form
CJS Bank Details
CJS Memorandum of Understanding
Section 4 Job Description Excel version
CAS Money Advice Document