Take a look at some of the prizes on offer and benefits of entering this year’s Social Enterprise Awards Scotland. Please keep an eye on this page as we continue to update for 2023.
NOTE: All Social Enterprises that operate in Scotland or individuals that work/volunteer in Scotland can apply.
- Category winners will advance automatically to the shortlist stage of the Social Enterprise UK 2023 Awards (excluding category 5 – Health and Social Care Category and Categories 8 and 9 – Champions). This includes one place at the Social Enterprise UK Awards 2023* in London on November 30th providing exceptional national networking and profile-raising opportunities.
- All those shortlisted for a category award will receive a priority invitation to the Social Enterprise Awards Scotland event at the Scottish Parliament on Thursday 26th October (evening) providing prime networking opportunities.
- All category winners will be named and provided with a winner’s logo accreditation for use on their website, socials and marketing.
- All category winners will receive winners’ photographs from the Awards event for use in their marketing.
- All category winners will be named and listed in the main winner’s media release.
- All category winners will be included as part of the ‘hall of fame’ Awards winner’s listing.
- All category winners will benefit from wider recognition of winning the category award via onward communications with the Scottish Government and key organisations.
- Social Enterprise Scotland will promote a category winners’ blog ahead of the 2024 Awards to showcase their organisation.
- All category winners will receive an invitation (one place) as part of the judging panel for the Social Enterprise Awards Scotland 2024.
*No travel or accommodation is included in this part of the prize.
Specific category additional prizes (these are being added to)
- One to Watch category winner – a free marketing health check with Ellie Murphy at Flourish Marketing who is also the Chair of CIM Scotland. This is a two hour (F2F or online) marketing masterclass to discuss a particular marketing challenge or have a general review of current marketing activity with recommendations.