Doc Type(s): Consultation Responses
View the files above to read our response to this consultation. See the Bill details.
The Bill will include:
• a new way for communities to take on public sector land and buildings
• opportunities for communities to be more involved in shaping and delivering better outcomes locally
• greater transparency in the management and disposal of the Common Good
• improved powers for local authorities to recover the costs of dealing with dangerous and defective buildings
• measures to streamline and extend the rural community right to buy
• new duties to strengthen Community Planning, so that public sector agencies work as one to deliver better outcomes for communities
• updated and simplified legislation on allotments
• new powers for local authorities to create local business rate relief schemes.
What is Social Enterprise?
The Complete Guide
Social Enterprise Places
Social Enterprise Jobs
Meet the Team
POLICY & CAMPAIGNS